Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Item Sneak Peak



So I scored this Bombay & Co. coffee table at a garage sale this summer for $5. Yup, five measly bucks.

The top needed to be refinished and the original 1980's look wasn't very appealing either... but hey, it had good bones, and THAT is all that really matters.

In the pictures above I was right in the middle of sanding the top to a nice smooth finish, but that's when I remembered that I should at least take some pics for posterity's sake, right? Right.

So there you have it. A quick little sneak peak at the transformation that I hope can and will inspire those of you DIY'ers out there. Once I take some of the transformational money shots, I'll be sure to upload to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails