Thursday, August 26, 2010

Glammin' Up the Loo

Framed photography by Home Anthropologie


Sherwin-William's Harmony Paint in Iron Ore Gloss
really allows the light to sparkle and the shadows to be more dramatic.


Vintage 1973 beaut sourced on Craigslist on the cheap.

The view up.

Here's a little sneak peak at our downstairs bathroom makeover. Once again, we decided to mix up a couple of the styles that we like - this time it was Hollywood Regency meets Upscale Spa. The photos shown here are just of the actual water closet... we'll be sure to show you more as the whole thing comes together.

2 comments:

  1. Where have you been all my life? Came over from Amy's where I saw your crate redo. Let me say I was blown away by your creativity and I'm off now to have a look around. I love your look and talent!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a flashy loo!! Thanks for visiting my blog, and I love that I am your first follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails